Join us for five weeks of small group feedback on your most important writing.
Bring blog posts, book chapters, and other business pieces for supportive and encouraging review by your peers. Gain new insights on how to structure your work and tell better stories.
This 5-session, intimate environment (no more than 6 participants per group) is modeled after the work I’ve done with my Biz Bloggers’ Mastermind program.
Choose a meeting date/time that works for you:
+ Wednesdays @ 3:30 p.m. PST/6:30 p.m. EST (5 every-other-week meetings that begin on 2/24 and end on 4/20) (
6 3 2 seats left)
+ Thursday Mornings @ 9:00 a.m. PST/Noon EST (5 every-other-week meetings that begin on 2/25 and end on 4/21) (
6 1 seat left)
+ Thursday Afternoons @ 3:30 p.m. PST/6:30 p.m. EST (5 every-other-week meetings that begin on 2/25 and end on 4/21) (
6 1 seat left)
When you join the FORTIFY Writers’ Mastermind, you receive:
- Five 90-minute learning-support-feedback sessions. We’ll meet every other week for 10 weeks which gives you plenty of time to integrate what you’re learning and build confidence in your skills.
- Focused attention on your writing. You’ll receive feedback from up to six different people on your drafts each time we meet. In that process, you’ll learn how to brainstorm creative ways to improve your writing and create more engaging and clickable headlines. In short, you’ll end up with five, much-improved pieces that you can be proud to publish on your blog, use in a book, or send to a publisher.
- Support and accountability to stay on track with your goals. Our groups are small and intimate — no more than six people — so you have plenty of opportunity to get to know folks on a deeper level. The relationships you’ll develop here will last far beyond this program and will help you keep your promises about finishing and publishing your work. You’ll feel better about yourself because you’re following through and publishing more often.
- Professional coaching and mentoring from an experienced blogger and published author (me!). You’ll learn which writing rules matter and which ones to ignore. You’ll get pushed (gently) out of your comfort zone. And you’ll have the ability to get EVERY question you have about writing answered. You’ll go from feeling confused and overwhelmed to clear and confident.
“Huge push to the confidence I needed…”
Tea’s Mastermind course gave me such a huge push to the confidence I needed to start putting content on my blog that mattered and was of interest to my audience. She taught me how to craft a STORY no matter the subject to make posts instantly relatable and practical for my readers. The course gave me the basic building blocks for a solid post — enough so that I can take my blog to the next level and really leverage it as a resource for promoting my business and helping my customers. — Shawna Hampton, Furniture Works
- Meetings will be recorded, so if you miss one, you can catch the replay. Of course, you’ll get a whole lot more out of this if you can attend LIVE.
- You’ll get life-time access to our private Facebook group to help supplement conversations between meetings.
- The size of the groups will be small: just 6 people each so I can be sure to help each of you properly.
- You get 7.5 full hours of hands-on critique, brainstorming and more.
NOTE: If you need to cancel up to 24 hours before we begin, I’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund. Once we start however, your registration fee is non-refundable.
BONUS! Register before February 14th and receive a FREE copy of Nancy Duarte’s “Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols.”
OPTIONAL: You may add line-by-line suggested edits (by me) of each piece of your writing you submit for group review for just $139. (One price covers all 5 pieces of your writing, up to 1500 words each.)
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive a link to the scheduling calendar where you can choose the meeting date of your choice. The option to upgrade for private, line-by-line suggestions will also be sent to you via email.
Lesson topics listed below are suggestions for where to start with your writing. They are NOT required. You may bring ANY writing to the group that you wish. Drafts need to be 2,000 words or less.
*Please contact me for special non-US pricing.